BOOKKEEPER / ACCOUNTANT
Posted - 1 Oct 2018
Location - NEW YORK,USA
Family Office seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Bookkeeper.
Looking for long-term employment with the opportunity for growth. Will be reporting to, and working closely with, the Corporate CFO. The position requires high degree of accuracy and attention to
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial reports
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with Excel spreadsheets and proprietary accounting software
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for managing financial data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow
- Development of system controls to ensure data integrity
- Assist in the month end financial reporting process and preparation of portfolio reports
- Perform daily payment preparations, position monitoring including bank balances and financial position valuations.
- Perform analysis of revenue, expense, budget variance and identify reasons for differences.
- Provide accounting assistance to branch managers as needed throughout the company
- Assist with the completion and preparation of monthly financial reports
- Financial Statement Preparation experience is required.
- Advanced analysis skills are necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. or Associates degree in Accounting/Book Keeping required
- 5 + years of experience in book keeping/accounting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Quickbooks.
If you would like to find out more please contact Chloe Walker on +44 (0) 2070431408 or email@example.com