ASSET MANAGER - SFO
Posted - 6 Oct 2021
Location - LONDON, UK
A Single Family Office is looking to recruit a native Russian speaking qualified Asset Manager with broad experience across liquidity management and Fund Investment.
Leadership role for in-house asset management and treasury function for the assets of a substantial investment holding. The Asset Manager will act as part of the Strategy and Investment team with
a focus on liquid investments, evaluation and management of long term investment and risk.
The first part of this newly created role will be to manage current liquidity, liaising with custodian banks and ensuring strategy, fees and treasury planning are appropriate to the client’s
Following this will be responsibility for investment in PE Funds, Hedge Funds etc. and therefore experience and connections in this space, knowledge of and relationships with top Fund Managers,
will be important.
This an exciting opportunity to join a Family Office that is growing with the opportunity to develop into a senior role within the team.
- Manage in-house asset management and treasury functions
- Determine asset allocation strategy of the funds, execute Fund Manager/Bank/Broker selection, maintain portfolio monitoring and performance
- Support execution of all cash and capital market transactions across different legal entities
- Analyse and recommend potential alternative financing structures and instruments, explain their impact on balance sheet, tax effects and financial ratios
- Regularly research market trends and changes, identify any irregularities that may impact the asset accounts, perform full scope of risk management attributed to the investment portfolio
- Serve as representative to financial/investment community in terms of asset allocation and cash management
- Manage and negotiate banking, investment banking and brokerage relationships in Ukraine and across Europe
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required
- CFA or equivalent qualification preferred
- Financial Modelling and ability to analyse business models with a long-term mind-set
- Ability to adapt to changing market conditions, with experience through different investment cycles
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously or within a small team environment with an emphasis on frequent and informal communication and personal responsibility
- Certified qualification in accountancy, tax or capital markets is advantageous
- Good level of relevant experience in investment banking or asset management or treasury management in large investment companies
- Strong knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax
- Wide network of personal contacts in banking industry across the Europe and UK
- Highly trustworthy and dependable, particularly when handling sensitive materials
- Exceptional communication and writing skills (both Russian and English)
Remuneration will be commensurate with the duties and demands of the role and the experience of the candidate.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Jeremy Green at email@example.com