ASSET MANAGEMENT ANALYST
Posted - 20 Feb 2023
Location - MOROCCO
A Single Family Office is looking to recruit an Asset Management Analyst to join a sophisticated Family Office in Casablanca, Morocco. The position will report to the Asset Management
The Family Office’s source of wealth stems from a portfolio of successful operating businesses diversified across different industries from Financial Services, BPO/ CRM to Education and
Agriculture. The Family Office already has a team of highly competent investment specialists and runs a sophisticated portfolio consisting of multiple asset classes.
The Asset Management team’s primary objective is to preserve capital and provide diversification to the group’s overall portfolio. They are also responsible for:
- The creation of a definition of the asset allocation strategy based on the criteria defined by the Group (liquidity criteria, risk profile, investment horizon) and the definition of the universe
- Continuous benchmarking of managers and definition of mandates
- Close monitoring of portfolios and reporting of alerts
- Stress test of portfolios and identification of risks
- Market analysis and global vision of the investment universe
- Documentation and management of risk management processes
- Preparation of deliverables for each strategic committee (including investment committees)
- Modelling of economic and financial prospective scenarios
- Periodic analysis of the evolution of the financial markets (stock markets and interest rate markets)
- In-depth analysis and modelling (understanding business models, valuation models and sensitivity analyses according to different scenarios)
- Ongoing analysis of the performance and risk profiles of the various managers making it possible to select the best managers as well as the best funds
- Valuation of the portfolio using the yield curve
- Stress testing of portfolios using different parameters
- Development of a reporting of aggregated portfolios with different performance indicators and risk (performance contribution by pocket and by security, issuer exposure, etc.)
Remuneration will be commensurate with the duties and demands of the role and the experience of the candidate.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Shabana Saeed at firstname.lastname@example.org.