ACCOUNTING MANAGER, FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 4 June 2021
Location - BOULDER, CO, USA
Our client is a boutique multi-family office. Their services are designed to support families’ values, goals and unique needs with plenty of flexibility to accommodate change and growth. As
fiduciaries, their top priority is to deliver the very best unconflicted advice and solutions.
They are looking for a hardworking and dynamic individual that enjoys working in a combined team environment. This is a critical role for the team as this individual will work closely with clients
as well as the internal teams.
This position will provide tremendous opportunity for the right candidate.
- Manage and operate clients’ bill pay and general cash flow needs.
- Maintain books & records and prepare financial statements for client related entities, as well as for the company, including entering journal entries and closing books periodically (includes
- Manage and operate company budget.
- Manage and operate company accounts receivable including periodic invoicing of clients and production of billing statements provided to clients.
- Manage and operate company accounts payable.
- Develop financial statements and consolidate principal families’ many entities.
- Manage accounting information systems, enterprise resource planning tools and the digitization of the accounting function.
- Manage payroll and benefit admin with PEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience, ideally in a comparable role at a family office, wealth management firm, ultra-high net worth tax group or similar organization.
- At least 3 years managing projects, employees, outside providers and contractors.
- Proven experience with consolidated financial statements and eliminations.
- Experience designing and operating in MS GP Dynamics, Sage Intacct, Bill.com, SAP Concur, Tallie.com.
- Advanced Excel and business intelligence applications such as MS Power BI.
- Tax awareness with ability to consider and identify book/tax differences.
- Self-motivated individual able to pair and contribute to a strong team.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be discreet and reliable, able to handle and protect highly confidential financial and personal information, internally and externally.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: between $90,000 – $110,000 plus bonus
Benefits include profit sharing and 85% medical cover for the entire family
Please note, this vacancy is not eligible to be remote and is an in-person role. There is some flexibility to work from home but in office is the norm.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please send your latest CV to Kay Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org.