ACCOUNTANT - SINGLE FAMILY OFFICE
Posted - 8 Oct 2018
Location - LONDON, UK
A client of ours based in West London are looking to hire a bilingual Russian / English speaking Accountant to join the Single Family Office.
The job will involve, but is not limited to:
- Preparing monthly / quarterly / annual reports to management and family members
- Preparing, monitoring and discussing budgets with management and family members
- Processing invoices and payments daily for the operations in the UK and Europe
- Supervising and review of work of the household managers in the UK and Europe
An ideal candidate would demonstrate the following qualities:
- A qualified / part-qualified accountant (CA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
- Strong financial reporting, accounting and management accounting skills
- A general understanding of personal taxation matters is preferred;
- Experience of dealing with external advisors such as lawyers, accountants, bankers and auditors;
- Fluency in Russian and English is required; Knowledge of French is preferred;
- An ability to juggle a variety of different projects at any one time;
- A demonstrable client facing demeanour would be beneficial as would someone who is discreet, well organised and versatile;
- A willing attitude to “roll up” one’s sleeves when necessary.
First rate communication skills both written and oral, and a high level of enthusiasm tempered with diplomatic and assertive qualities is desired.
You must be able to speak Russian & English at bilingual level.
Salary: £30k – £50k depending on experience
For more information please contact Lillie Allen on +44(0)20 7043 1408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org